We will deliver the Goods to the premises you specify. We will not deliver the Goods to your premises unless there is someone present to accept them. We will ask You (or whoever is at the premises) to sign a delivery note, just to say that the Goods have been received. If someone else accepts delivery and signs our delivery note we will deem this to be acceptance from you.
- If you are not in at the address you supplied you can request for the goods to be left somewhere safe such as: shed, behind gate, garage etc… but you will be responsible for the parcel once it has been delivered. If by any chance your goods are stolen after the courier has delivered to your desired place you will need to contact your local police and be issued a crime number.
- Products MUST be inspected upon delivery and refused if any damage is found. Failure to notify us of any visible damage may result in claims not being accepted after the item has been signed for. Any visible damage should be identified to the delivery personnel and noted on their delivery note at the time of refusal.
- Should parcels not arrive and in advance of any insurance claim for non delivered parcels, should Lockrack authorize replacement products to be sent any costs incurred is the responsibility of the you the consumer.
- You must not fit or use a product that is incorrect or different to that which was ordered. Failure to comply with this will deem that you have accepted the goods and you will be unable to return or replace them because they are incorrect or different to that which was ordered. Your statutory rights are not affected
- We can deliver anywhere in mainland Great Britain with the exception of some remote areas of Scotland, Isle of Man, Isle of white, Chanel Islands, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland. In these cases we will contact you for an additional premium, If you decide to cancel the order because of this a £25 + VAT administration fee can be charged.
- Sometimes, there might be things that We can’t control that may mean We’re delayed in, or prevented from, Delivering Your Goods. These might include things such as accidents, breakdowns, fire, flood, storm, acts of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage or the default of Our suppliers. We will try to put things right as soon as We can but as You’d expect, We can’t be responsible where this causes a delay or failure in delivering your goods. However, We will try to give you as much notice as possible.
- Because Your Premises is in the United Kingdom and We’re based in the United Kingdom, This Contract is covered by English law. In the highly unlikely event of any court action relating to the Contract, we have both agreed that this should take place in the English Courts.
- You are encouraged to discuss your intended purchase with us should you require any additional information that leads you to making an informed purchase.
- Non-warranty product returns will be exchanged or refunded (excluding postage costs) provided the product is returned in the supplied condition, unused in its original undamaged packaging & is in a re-sale able condition within 10 days of purchase.
- A return for refund made after 10 days of purchase may incur a 15% restocking charge
- Costs incurred in returning goods is the responsibility of the you the consumer.